Thursday, February 07th, 2013
- I would like to have a conversation where I use all the verb forms.
- I want to learn to cook a Cuban meal and be able to give the recipe and directions in Spanish.
- I want to barter with a taxi driver to get the lowest price possible.
- I want to be able to attend a Cuban baseball game with our Cuban classmates and converse about the game in Spanish.
- I hope that I can go to a peluqueria (hair stylist) and accurately describe in Spanish how I want my hair cut.
Category: Student Blogs