Thursday, February 07th, 2013
- I really believe that God has a plan for me and knew Cuba would be the perfect place for him to use me. So ultimately although it may sound silly I want to be this leader and woman of God and allow him to use me as he wants me to be. Maybe influence somebody here whether they are Cuban or American for the better and spread God’s word.
- I really want to find the good in everyone. So this trip even if we all get annoyed with each other I want to keep positive and find the good in everyone!
- I hope to improve on my Spanish skills.
- I want to know everyone’s story! I want to be so confident in my Spanish that I could walk up to anyone and talk for hours.
- I want to make each moment count. I don’t want to overthink or get irritated at anything I just want to make each day the best it could be and make the most of my trip.
Category: Student Blogs